Total Respiratory System Formula
Ingredients Scutellaria baicalensis, Honeysuckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Eriobotrya japonica, Polygala tenuifolia, Momordica grosvenori, Peppermint, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Eucalyptus leaf, Rosemary, Mullein, Pleurisy root, Elecampane, Stinging nettles
Function Respi-Free™ can be used as a first line treatment for breathing problems. Respi-Free™ is a 3 in 1 combination product containing Airwaves™, Lung Flush™ and Herba Coff™. Also beneficial for horses that compete on synthetic surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems.
- Loosens phlegm
- Stimulating blood flow in lung capillaries which will help remove stagnant toxins from the lungs into the general circulation where they can be diluted, detoxified and eliminated
- Used to maintain normal health to respiratory tract
- Used to treat respiratory conditions, especially infection of the upper respiratory tract. Helps support the lungs and aids in drainage.
- Stimulates the activity of the lung macrophates, thus helping to clear and drain cellular debris trapped in the lung tissue
- Anti-bacterial agent
- Stimulates the opening of the airways (bronchioles)
- Relieves bronchospasms, clears mucus and aids breathing
- Anti-histamine action, helps alleviate allergic symptoms.
Dose Give 30cc - 90cc one to three times a day as requited. Pre- event give 60cc. Always administer by dosing syringe.
Caution Oral use only. Shake well before use. Not recommended for mares in foal.
Respi-Free™ is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
People who bought this product, also bought